Thursday 25 October 2007

Planning and Preparation for Research September 2007-10-19

During the summer I was feeling quite frustrated because I didn’t know which direction I was going in, in the terms of my research. Deborah kindly organised a meeting with David so I can discuss my research. I had been thinking very carefully and given it considerable consideration about the subject of the human brain and I had already written up my proposal for it. When I discussed it with David, he thought it would be better to change it because of it being a scientific route and the amount of time involved.
At first, I wasn’t clear in understanding on how to produce the Artefacts, but David spent a considerable time explaining to me in his email.
From this point I understood the concept
I took another route but this time I have to be thinking of ideas in the terms of presenting different variations of an educational video in Origami to Autistic children.

No comments: